The Duskbloods has its first network test cancelled
Posted on August 21, 2026 by Brian(@NE_Brian)
in News, Switch 2
The Duskbloods’ first network test will no longer be happening, as FromSoftware made the decision to cancel things for today.
Unfortunately, things haven’t gone smoothly so far. While the network test was scheduled to begin today, players immediately started to encounter connectivity errors. Right now, the servers don’t seem to be up to the challenge of handling the amount of traffic coming in.
FromSoftware provided a brief update on social media. The studio said that “today’s session is now closed” and the company “will continue to work on improving the servers”. We’ll also get “future schedules at a later date”, so it’s unclear what the plan is for the rest of the sessions this weekend.
FromSoftware said in a statement:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to those who were waiting for the first The Duskbloods network test due to game server issues. We regret to inform you that today’s session is now closed. We will continue to work on improving the servers and will announce future schedules at a later date.
The Duskbloods is still planned to reach Nintendo Switch 2 this year. Yesterday, FromSoftware explained why the game is exclusive to the console – read about that here.
More: FromSoftware, The Duskbloods

4 Comments
Pingback: Why Did Apple Stop Making The Pippin Video Game Console? - Comic Vibe
Pingback: Priyanka Chopra on Nick Jonas’ respect for Indian culture: ‘Don’t know if I’d love him’ - Comic Vibe
Pingback: Mallika Sherawat gives sassy reply to Shalini Passi's 'fake' Dolce dress jibe: 'If my glamour is causing jealousy...' - Comic Vibe
Pingback: Anime NYC '26: TOKYOPOP announces seven new manga series - Comic Vibe